Have a question? Call me 58 727 05 55
Monday - Friday 0800 - 1600
1. The administrator of users’ personal data is the company Polish Connection Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Antoniego Abrahama 37/3, 81-366 Gdynia, and its registered branch in Norway with its registered office at ul. Hovfaret 8, 0275 Oslo, hereinafter referred to as “Polish Connection”.
2. The data received by Polish Connection are processed in accordance with the regulations set out in the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws 02.101.926). In addition, we comply with the regulation of the Minister of the Interior and Administration of April 29, 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing and technical and organizational conditions to be met by devices and IT systems intended for the processing of personal data (Journal of Laws 04.100.1024 ). Both legal acts comply with European regulations on the processing of personal data and their free movement.
3. Polish Connection shall not be liable for damages resulting from any events that are beyond the company’s direct control, including any damage to the computer software or other property of the user, which may result from accessing the website, using it, browsing its pages or from downloading any materials from the website. Moreover, Polish Connection is not responsible for any disruptions in the reception, transmission and transmission of information.
4. Polish Connection shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from access to the website and incurred as a result of using the information and data contained therein.
5. Polish Connection, despite all efforts and system security measures, does not guarantee the security of the information sent to it, in particular in the context of possible system failures that may lead to loss or uncontrolled and beyond the company’s direct control disclosure of the user’s personal data. Any data transmissions are made at the risk of the user who transmits the data.
6. Polish Connection, despite all efforts and system security, shall not be liable for damages arising or resulting from the access and use of information to any other websites, websites, advertising banners and other services to which links (so-called links) are available on the website. www.polishconnection.no. Linking to the above sites is at the sole risk of the user.
8. Polish Connection undertakes to respect the privacy of people who visit the website www.polishconnection.no and submit documents via the online form or in any other way for use by our company. Therefore, we undertake to collect personal data only with the knowledge and consent of users, not to disclose their personal data to third parties and to allow users to view and edit their personal data.
9. A user wishing to use Polish Connection’s help in settling Norwegian tax and other services provided by the company may be asked to fill in an online form or a paper form that will collect the user’s personal data only as part of the services provided for him.
10. The user providing his personal data to the Polish Connection company declares that he is the owner and that he does not infringe the interests of third parties by providing personal data.
11. The user also has access to and the ability to edit the data sent by him to Polish Connection. In the event that the user wishes to stop collecting and using his personal data, Polish Connection will fulfill this request with immediate effect, upon receipt of a relevant request by e-mail or letter, and will treat the request as tantamount to ceasing to provide services to the user.
12. The company undertakes to strictly comply with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended. and the Act of July 18, 2012 on the provision of electronic services.
13. Users’ e-mail addresses are used by Polish Connection in order to contact them, send them messages as well as notifications and information regarding the services provided by the company. E-mail correspondence and the user’s e-mail address are used only in matters that concern himand will not be made available to third parties.
14. The IP addresses of visitors and users of the website www.polishconnection.no are used by Polish Connection solely for administrative and statistical purposes.
15. These terms of service are an integral part of every service provided through the Polish Connection company, they are publicly available on the website www.polishconnection.no. The user can save them in the memory of his computer or print them. Polish Connection reserves the right to change the terms of using the website without notifying users.